We are teaming up with Mary McLellan Yoga to raise money for Herts Young Homeless on Saturday 10 June. Bring your friends and family to Bushey Rose Gardens for Yoga in peaceful surroundings. Beginners, intermediates and expert yogis are welcome; Mary will be on hand to tailor the poses to your ability. All of the entrance fee will be donated to charity and we will be selling raffle tickets on the day to raise more money.
Herts Young Homeless (hyh) are an independent registered charity, established in 1998, to help young people secure and maintain appropriate accommodation by providing information, support and help in a crisis.
hyh offer many valuable services which are free to access including;
- Advice & information to young people at risk
- Safe temporary accommodation for young people in need
- Mediation for families who are experiencing conflict
- Education about the realities of homelessness to prevent it happening
- Support individuals with complex needs who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
All of the family is invited to help us be active and do good. Click to enlarge our poster below for all the details.